Sharing Microsoft Forms
A Student, Faculty, or Staff member would like support sharing a form with others.
The user would like to gather information through a Microsoft Forms form, and would like more information on creating a shareable link.
- Open the Microsoft Forms site: https://www.office.com/launch/forms
- Locate the form from what is displayed on the main page, or through the All My Forms page:
- Click the Share button in the top right corner of the form that you would like to create a shareable form for:
- This will open a pop-out window:
- Clicking this area will allow you to choose who this form can be shared with: “Anyone can respond” – anyone who you have shared the link with will be allowed to complete a submission, “Only people in my organization can respond” – when the user clicks the link they will be prompted with a sign-in page where they will have to sign in with a USAHS email to get access to the form, and “Specific people in my organization can respond” – this will create a new field beneath this option where you will enter the USAHS email address of those who should have access to this form.
- This area allows you to update how to make this form accessible: by URL link, by scannable QR code, through embedded code, or by email.
- You also have the option to create shareable links to create the current form as a template to share with others, or share access to the current form for that others can edit it.