Remote Password Reset
Changing your password requires you to be connected to the USA network. To set your password from a remote location, you must first connect to the USA VPN.
- Find the Cisco AnyConnect icon in your task tray (lower right corner)
- Right Click on the icon and select Open AnyConnect
- If you see USAHS Employee VPN in the window, click Connect. If not, enter “vpn.usa.edu” and click Connect.
- Enter your USA username and password, and click OK.
- You will be prompted to enter a code. This is your 2fa code from Okta. Either a text to your SMS number or the Okta verify app, depending on your setup.
- The VPN will connect. You should now see an icon with a lock on it.
- You can now change your password by pressing “Ctrl-Alt-Delete” and choosing the Change Password option.