Adding the University Calendar in Outlook Desktop Application
Faculty or Staff member would like to add the University Calendar to their Outlook desktop application.
This is to help the user stay up-to-date with all University dates, such as holidays, the start and end of term, and other major dates.
- Open the Outlook desktop application:
- Click the Calendar icon in the bottom left corner of Outlook to open your calendar:
- Right click on My Calendar on the left side of Outlook:
- Navigate to Add Calendar, and select From Address Book…:
- In the new pop-out window search University Calendar and click Go. This will locate the University Calendar which you will select and click Ok at the bottom right of the pop-out window:
- Give Outlook a few moments to process the request, but soon University Calendar will populate under My Calendars: