Granting Someone Permission to Schedule Meetings on Behalf of You
A Faculty or Staff member would like to assign access to another user to create RingCentral Meetings on behalf of them
The end-user would like to have meetings create for them by another person with a RingCentral account
- Log into RingCentral online portal (https://service.ringcentral.com) using Single Sign-On
- Open the “Settings” tab, and then open the “User Details” drop-down.
- Within the “User Details” drop-down select “Settings & Permissions”. Within this is “Schedule Meetings for Me”. Click “Edit” underneath to select who will be allowed the permission.
- You will select the individual who you would like to give permission to and then save the changes.
Schedule a Meeting on Behalf of Someone:
- Log into the RingCentral Meeting desktop application.
- Click the “Schedule” button.
- Click “Advanced Options” under “Meeting Options”
- “Meeting Options” will now have a sixth option to “Schedule for” which will allow you to choose the desired host for the meeting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.