- I want to download student exam submissions
- I want to download exam results
- I want to download student file submissions from an assignment
- Blackboard Learn Ultra
- Faculty members want to download submissions from a student in various formats.
- There are three ways to download student submissions.
- First Way: Download Annotated Submissions. These are written submissions with comments made by the faculty member.
- To download, follow this guide here: Blackboard Annotate Download Submissions
- Second Way: Download Student Submissions - Downloading submissions will download the submission text of an exam, and not multiple choice questions or other questions results
- Guide here: https://usa887.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/17985120103821-Download-Student-Submissions-in-Learn-Ultra#who-is-this-guide-for--0-0
- Third Way: Download Student Exam Results - Downloading student submissions will download an excel spreadsheet of the student exam answers, divided by student, or divided by question and student.
- Guide here: Download Student Submissions in Learn Ultra