Collaborate Ultra – Using the Course Room Tutorial
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra offers a Course Room which is an open session to your course.
- Click on Course Room.
- Select the Sessions Options to make changes to the Course Room.
- From the Sessions Options, you can Join Course Room, Edit Settings, View Reports, Copy guest link, and Lock course room.
- From the Course Room menu, you can edit the Session Settings.
- Select Join Course Room.
- Once in the Course Room you will see the Session menu and Collaborate panel. Select the Session menu.
- In the Session menu you can Start Recording, Use your phone for audio, and Report an issue.
- Select Collaborate panel.
- From the Collaborate panel you find someone within the course to chat with.